Back to search results

Busy Irish Pub in the heart of Campoverde


  • Bedrooms: 0
  • Bathrooms: 0
  • Built: 211m2
  • Energy Rating: In process
  • Pergola
  • Central heating
  • Heating
  • Terrace
  • Urbanization
  • Electrical appliances
  • Furniture
  • Air Conditioning
  • Air Conditioning
  • Alarm


This great Irish sports bar and restaurant has a superb location in the heart of campoverde. kitted out in a typical irish style, with wooden walls and green and red theme throughout.

It has two enormous terraces front and back and an insulated beer garden as well as a stage for indoor entertainment with soundproofing,

There is a spacious bar area and the kitchen was extended a few years back to accomadate a larger menu.
towards the back door there is small elevator for the purpose of bringing up heavy stock from the basement, opposite there is stairway to basement of 138m2 in the basement there is a large walk in fridge.
This bar has been in the village for many years and is very well known by the locales, with alot of regular clientelle.


In order to open and run a new business in Spain it is OBLIGATORY to have an opening license in your (or your company) name. With most municipalities in Spain (including Torrevieja), it is not permitted to open a business without having an opening license in place, however, because of the backlog in Orihuela Costa it is possible to open once renovation work has been completed and an opening license application has been made to the town hall, so if you want to open a shop or café-bar and you have done all this you could open the next day.

It then takes at least one month for the town hall inspectors to inspect that all work has been completed according to regulations and the plans submitted. Other types of businesses/uses must comply with a whole range of varying regulations, a café-bar is totally different to a pub, an engineer is essential.

Before signing any contract or paying any deposit it is highly advisable that you employ the services of a qualified engineer or architect. For a small fee of 150€, an engineer will check that the property or properties you are interested in, are fit for purpose. The engineer will advise you what work and paperwork you will need, to obtain an opening license. If all that is needed to obtain an opening license (rarely) is to change the name, then the cost will be 350€. Normally an electrical project and opening license project will cost about 1,600€ however most engineers will deduct the original 150€ from this price. Payments are subject to 21% IVA (reclaimable).

We are happy to give you the contact details of an English speaking, well experienced engineer who has specialised in dealing with the town halls in this area (Orihuela Costa, Torrevieja, Torre and Pilar del la Horadada).

Click here for more important information



Calculate mortgages

Currency exchange

  • Pounds: 414.114 GBP
  • Russian ruble: 0 RUB
  • Swiss franc: 467.754 CHF
  • Chinese yuan: 3.813.425 CNY
  • Dollar: 525.231 USD
  • Swedish krona: 5.487.020 SEK
  • The Norwegian crown: 5.532.835 NOK

Send to a friend


Notify me of price drop


Call me back!

Subscribe to our newsletter


Subscribe to our newsletter


Call me back!