Back to search results

Large Venue for Sale in Playa Flamenca


  • Bedrooms: 0
  • Bathrooms: 0
  • Built: 358m2
  • Energy Rating: In process
  • Furniture


FREEHOLD FOR SALE: this large unit is very nicely decorated in a luxurious blend of east and west Europe. This freehold property combines 3 large units totalling 358m2. It is very close (100m) to the busiest commercial centre in the region, Zenia Boulevard.

This investment property has a sitting tenant with a contract until 2022 and is currently yielding a rent of 1,650€ per month plus IVA. The selling price for the freehold is 399,000€ plus IVA or a little over 1,100€ per m2.

Most of the kitchen equipment belongs to the tenant but all fixtures and fittings and much of the furniture belongs to the freehold owners. The kitchen is large with a storage and food preparation area. There is also a music control area, a wooden dance floor, bar area, ducted air conditioning, floor to ceiling mirrors, curtains, stretch ceilings, a retractable stage, changing area for artists, lots of toilets and a very large terrace.


In order to open and run a new business in Spain it is OBLIGATORY to have an opening licence in your (or your company) name. With most municipalities in Spain (including Torrevieja), it is not permitted to open a business without having an opening licence in place, however, because of the backlog in Orihuela Costa it is possible to open once renovation work has been completed and an opening licence application has been made to the town hall, so if you want to open a shop or café-bar and you have done all this you could open the next day.

It then takes at least one month for the town hall inspectors to inspect that all work has been completed according to regulations and the plans submitted. Other types of businesses/uses must comply with a whole range of varying regulations, a café-bar is totally different to a pub, an engineer is essential.

Before signing any contract or paying any deposit it is highly advisable that you employ the services of a qualified engineer or architect. For a small fee of 150€, an engineer will check that the property or properties you are interested in, are fit for purpose. The engineer will advise you what work and paperwork you will need, to obtain an opening licence. If all that is needed to obtain an opening licence (rarely) is to change the name, then the cost will be 350€. Normally an electrical project and opening licence project will cost about 1,600€ however most engineers will deduct the original 150€ from this price. Payments are subject to 21% IVA (reclaimable).

We are happy to give you the contact details of an English speaking, well experienced engineer who has specialised in dealing with the town halls in this area (Orihuela Costa, Torrevieja, Torre and Pilar del la Horadada).



Calculate mortgages

Currency exchange

  • Pounds: 342.561 GBP
  • Russian ruble: 0 RUB
  • Swiss franc: 392.377 CHF
  • Chinese yuan: 2.951.443 CNY
  • Dollar: 420.466 USD
  • Swedish krona: 4.349.898 SEK
  • The Norwegian crown: 4.094.339 NOK

Send to a friend


Notify me of price drop


Call me back!

Subscribe to our newsletter


Subscribe to our newsletter


Call me back!